|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Mobi Market Limited via goodbuytech.co.uk. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by goodbuytech.co.uk when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies)|
|Mobi Market Limited, or us||Mobi Market Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10160558 whose registered office is at The Derby Turn Building, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1RS|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011|
|User or you||any third party that accesses goodbuytech.co.uk and is not either (i) employed by Mobi Market Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Mobi Market Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.goodbuytech.co.uk.|
It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Upon registering a new account and placing an order we will need to collect the following personal Data from you:
4. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Mobi Market Limited is the "data controller".
5. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy,
your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates.
6. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
7.We will only use your mobile phone details to contact you regarding your order and for no other purpose. Communication will be either through a call or SMS. These details will not be shared with any other third parties.
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
9. Mobi Market Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of this Website.
The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
10.This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites.
11. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
12. You may restrict your internet browser's Cookies. For more information see the clause below (Cookies)
13. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Mobi Market Limited (where such Data is held).
14. Data security is of great importance to Mobi Market Limited.
To protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
15. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
16. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
18. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
19. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Mobi Market Limited to provide a better experience and service to you.
You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
20.This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose - Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, or use a shopping cart. Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
21. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
22. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
23. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
25.This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Mobi Market Limited by email at email@example.com